Get your cold brew on with this great combination - Our specially created cold brew blend "2Kold" combined with Hario's "Mizudashi" Cold Brewer. Just scoop 100 grams of coarsely ground 2Kold blend into the brewer, add 1 liter of cold filtered water, place in the fridge and wait 12 - 24 hours. Then simply pour to enjoy the smoothest and richest ice coffee you've ever had.
2Kold Combo - Cold Brewer and Coffee
1) Insert the filter chamber into the jar.
2) Add 100 - 125 grams fresh, coarsely ground coffee to the filter chamber.
3) Slowly pour one liter of cold, filtered water over the coffee until the jar is filled.
4) Give the jar a shake or a stir, to make sure that all the grounds are wet.
5) Place in refrigerator for a number of hours, according to your taste. The longer you brew it, the smoother and stronger the taste. The classic time is 18 - 24 hours. But if you're in a hurry, you could brew for as little as 3 hours (though we'd recommend some aggressive stirring several times during that period). And if you're looking for a really strong brew, you could go as long as 36...